Intramural Sports at Dickinson exists to provide a level of organized recreation activity between open recreation and varsity athletics. It offers students, faculty and staff an opportunity to participate in a structured and competitive setting. Participation is available in individual, dual and team sports. Sports with full-length seasons as well as one day competitions are offered. This program is designed so everyone, no matter their experience level, can become involved, compete and have fun. Sportsmanship and proper conduct on the field are expected from all participants.
All leagues are co-ed unless otherwise noted.
2/5-4/23 (no games 3/12, 3/19 or 4/16)
|Game Times||Dates||Registration Deadline (noon)|
|Beach Volleyball||Tuesdays, 5:30-7:30PM||6/20-8/8, no games 7/4||Thurs. 6/15|
All team members must be registered in order to play. You will be asked to present your Dickinson ID at EACH game.
To register to participate, make an account on sportifik.com/dickinson. All participants are required to make a Sportifik account.
To create a Sportifik account:
- Go to sportifik.com/dickinson
- Enter your information (use your Dickinson e-mail) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation e-mail.
- Click the link in the e-mail to log in and activate your Sportifik account.
- You should be automatically connected to Dickinson's Sportifik page; if not, you can search for Dickinson in the search bar.
For more information, visit the Recreational Sports Office in the Holland Union Building or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 717-245-1583.
Each participant is responsible for following the policies and procedures outlined in the handbook.