The Career Center staff offers classroom presentations tailored to your needs. We can provide programs during your scheduled class times (perhaps as a "fill-in" when you need to be away from the classroom), at meetings of majors or prospective majors, during brown-bag lunches, or in the evening.
Our programs are interactive and geared to the needs of the students and can cover such topics as:
- Career Exploration
- What Can I Do With A Major in ____________?
- Graduate Study Opportunities for ___________ Majors
- Networking & Information Interviewing
- Preparing for Interview Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- International Careers
- Careers in the Nonprofit Sector
- Careers in Public Service
To schedule a program: Contact the Career Center at x1740 or email@example.com.