What follows is a collection of the web resources to assist you in locating an internship and/or job in your area of interest.
- Remember to use DickinsonConnect to search for jobs and internships listed with Dickinson College.
- Additional resources are available in the Career Center library and on the Major to Career page.
Back to Job and Internship Search Links
- AIESEC – Paid internships and experiences abroad.
- American Foreign Service Association Includes
a wealth of information on the Foreign Service, including internship
opportunities and information about careers in foreign service.
- Best Bets for Internship Abroad (via
the University of California – Irvine). Provides links for
international internships in a number of disciplines and areas of
- BUNAC - a non-profit organization that sponsors a number of work/travel programs to destinations around the world.
- Campus Career Center -
Provides American and visiting foreign national students with a free
Internet-based resource that assists in worldwide employment and
- Career Frames: International Job Searching
- CDS International
- CEU – Opportunities in Budapest. Placement requires a fee.
- Connect 123
– Connect-123 Internship and Volunteer Programs facilitates
career-related internship and service learning opportunities for
undergraduate and graduate students in Cape Town, South Africa and
Buenos Aires, Argentina in a wide range of fields including public
health, medicine, education, economic development, business consulting,
human rights, and journalism.*Country-by-Country Information* - Links to
country-specific job search engines.
- Cross-Cultural Solutions - Volunteer opportunities in various countries.
- Department of State - Provides links to popular international job search websites by profession.
- Escape Artist: Overseas Jobs
- Foreign Affairs Job Board
- Foundation for Sustainable Development - Offers 4-52 week internship or volunteer programs in developing countries for students and professionals.
- GoinGlobal -
includes more than 10,000 country-specific resources for finding
international employment at home and abroad. User must be on a networked
computer to initially access this service. Going Global includes H1Base
information regarding Work Visa Programs for International Students
- Global Routes - Offers international teaching internships.
- Global Vacancies
- Green Jobs International
- Idealist: Action Without Borders - Hundred of international non-profit job, internship, and volunteer opportunities.
- InteRDom - The Domincan Republic's leading internship and academic study program.
- InterExchange - many exciting opportunities to experience everyday life overseas.
- Intern Abroad
- Source for international internships. Search for paid and volunteer,
academic and non-academic internships, as well as college credit
practical training programs around the world.
- Intern Abroad Links
- International Center - University of Michigan - Information about study, work and travel abroad
- International Jobs - Links to sites for multiple countries.
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- International Study and Travel Center -
Site dedicated to promoting international opportunities for college
students and others preparing for international experiences.
- Jobs Abroad
- Language Corps
- Monster.com's Global Gateway
- Mountbatten Institute
- Overseas Jobs
- Peace Corps
- Riley Guide: International Job Opportunities (The) - Links to job search websites for various geographic regions.
- Short-Term International Employment Opportunities
- Students Go Abroad – Fee based internship & volunteer programs
- Teaching English Abroad
- Terra Intern Abroad -
Fee based internships with sustainable businesses, grassroots
organizations, non-profits, NGOs and mission-driven social enterprises
- Transitions Abroad
- University of Dreams -
Summer internship placement program. Get opportunities abroad and live
with other students. Program carries a fee. Dickinson students receive
priority consideration if applying for financial aid for this program.
Use promo code Dickinson_CC if applying for financial aid. See webpage