Graduate Linkage Program - University of Bremen, Bremen, Germany
Preferential admissions consideration will be granted to any Dickinson College senior or graduate who meets the following criteria:
- An overall Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher
- Test DaF 4x4 or equivalent for programs taught in German
- Submission of a completed application form, favorable references, statement of intent, resume, transcript, and any degree-specific admissions requirements
- Approval of application by Dickinson faculty committee
Interested students can download the necessary application (may be different for each academic department) from the University of Bremen web site. Please do not apply by submitting an online application.
All application materials must be submitted to Laura Kilko by November 15.
Applications will be reviewed by a Dickinson faculty committee. Candidates may be asked to revise some or all of their application materials. If the application is approved by the faculty committee, it will be forwarded to the University of Bremen by mid-April for the following fall admission.
At this time, the following programs participate in the linkage agreement:
- Business Studies
- Professional Public Decision Making
- Media Culture
- Transcultural Studies
- German Studies
- Language Science
- Transnational Literary Studies