The interviewing information provided on these pages will better prepare you for most types of interviews.
In addition to reading the guide above, we recommend that you practice interviewing.
These resources will help you feel more confident and prepared.
Schedule a mock interview with a career counselor to receive feedback on your interviewing skills. This usually takes
30-45 minutes mimics an actual interview. An optional component of the mock interview is to have the interview recorded. Recording your interview assists in the review process, and you can take the recording with you after the mock interview. Being able to review your interview will only help you to improve your interviewing skills.
To schedule a mock interview, call the Career Center at 717-245-1740.
powered by VAULT
How do I login to Career Insider?
You can log in through Gateway. Click the “student resources” tab.
How do I use the Career Insider?
The Career Insider is a great way to get insider information about organizations, industries, and professions. In addition, you can search jobs and internships. Here are some of the resources available:
- 90+ e-books covering workplace topics
- 3,500 full-text articles
- 4,000 Employer Profiles and Company Rankings
- University profiles and Internship guides
- Thousands of user-generated reviews on Professions and Employers
- Industry and Profession profiles
- Career and profession discussion boards
Who is hiring through the Career Insider?
- 70 of the Fortune 100
- 28 of the top 50 global banking and finance companies
- 7 of the top 10 consulting firms
- 100+ multi-national corporations (MNCs)