Sophomores, juniors, seniors and recent graduates (up to three years out) who demonstrate a high potential for leadership may be considered for the Simon School's Early Leaders Award program. While completing your bachelor's degree, you should:
• Choose your own path (classes, majors) while considering analytical and quantitative courses such as accounting, statistics, algebra and calculus;
• Get involved in activities that match your passions and demonstrate your potential for leadership;
• Take the GMAT during the summer between your junior and senior year;
• Complete business-related internships or jobs that will broaden your experiences; and,
• Plan to visit the campus or attend the Undergraduate Preview Day to learn more about the Early Leaders award program and the MBA program.
The Early Leaders award program offers scholarships that may be used for up to 5 years after a student is nominated, so there is also the option to go out and work for a few years if that is your preference. The scholarships may also be used toward full-time MS study at Simon, if you have a focused interest and hope to complete graduate study in one year, rather than two.
If you are interested in the Early Leaders Program, you must be nominated by a Dickinson College faculty member or administrator. Please contact the Career Center for more information.