The Simon School of Business has established a Partnership Agreement with Dickinson College for current students interested in 1 of 4 specialize business-related masters programs or for graduates in a full-time M.B.A. program. Dickinson candidates will receive:
- A fee-waived admission application
- A minimum of $10,000 per year in merit-based scholarship support if admitted
- The possibility of additional merit scholarship support (exact amount determined by the overall quality of the application).
There are five application date options:
- October 15 (for a January 15 decision)
- November 15 (for a February 15 decision)
- January 5 (for a March 31 decision)
- March 15 (for a May 20 decision) – last date for international applicants
- May 15 (for a July 1 decision)
For October 15 or November 15 application deadlines, the Simon School will do a preliminary evaluation of the file, pending receipt of an official transcript after fall grades are posted. After application materials have been submitted, the file has been reviewed, and an interview has taken place, a formal admissions decision will be made by the Admissions Committee to either admit or deny admission to the M.B.A. program.