Major to Career: Medieval & Early Modern Studies
On this page you will find information about careers pursued by Medieval & Early Modern Studies majors, skills Medieval & Early Modern Studies majors develop and career-related Web sites relevant to the major. Visit the department page to learn more about the American Studies program.
It is important to remember that your major does not determine what your career will be. With a liberal arts education, YOU, not your major, will determine your career path.
Example job titles of Dickinson alumni who majored in Medieval & Early Modern Studies include:
- Account Executive
- Associate Professor
- Data Manager/Protocol Monitor
- Development Associate
- American Association of Museums
- American Historical Association
- The American Philological Association
- Medieval Academy of America- list of grants, fellowships and scholarships
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - career, internship and fellowship opportunities
- Modern Language Association
- Museum Employment Resource Center
- National Museum of American History
- Norton Simon Museum
- Organization of American Historians
- Preserve Net Employment Opportunities
- The Association for Living History, Farm, and Agricultural Museums (ALHFAM)
- The Renaissance Society of America
For additional career resources and links, please visit the Job Search Web Link page.