DickinsonConnect is Dickinson’s online job bank where alumni and employers post job and internship opportunities specifically for Dickinsonians, primarily students and recent graduates.
Use it to:
- Apply for jobs.
- Upload resumes and cover letters easily from a MicroSoft Word or pdf file for employers to review.
- Set up, manage and edit search agents regarding your job preferences.
- Conduct an employer search.
- Search for graduate school scholarships and fellowships.
- Use the resume referral feature that enables registered employers to view your resume(s) from the DickinsonConnect website. Employers search for resumes by criteria you indicate in your profile.
- Apply and sign up for on-campus interviews (when open to alumni).
- View and sign up for events/programs (when open to alumni).