On this page you will find information about careers pursued by International Business & Management (IBM) majors, skills IBM majors develop and career-related Web sites relevant to the major. Visit the department page to learn more about the IBM program.
It is important to remember that your major does not determine what your career will be. With a liberal arts education, YOU, not your major, will determine your career path.
Example job titles of Dickinson alumni who majored in IBM include:
- Acquisitions Analyst
- Investment Banking
- Coordinator of Technology & Finance
- Reporting Associate
- Senior Logistics Coordinator
Career-Related Web Sites
- Canada's Online Career Center - View employment sites and company home pages in Canada, search co-op and internship.
- Careers-in-Finance.com - Site with jobs in finance
- Diversity Directory - Offers links to jobs and companies in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Eurograduate Live - Features a career database of international career opportunities as well as career advice.
- Eurojobs - Click on any European company to search for job vacancies, or review helpful tips on working in Europe.
- International Job Locator - Offers tools to help you get a job abroad, or browse the top links for jobs in Europe and the rest of the world.
- International Opportunities - Contains links to short-term work exchange programs and web sites.
- International Business Resources on the WWW
- Major International Newspapers - Links to Newspapers from around the world.
- Overseas Job Scam Warnings - You have to be careful out there! This essay contains valuable advice to the international job seeker.
- Riley Guide to International Business Resources
- Riley Guide to International Job Opportunities
For additional career resources and links, please visit the Job Search Web Link page.