The Senior Advising Checklist outlines key aspects of the senior year, particularly preparation for graduation from Dickinson and post-graduation opportunities.
As a senior student, your priorities include:
- Progressing toward completing your major and degree requirements
- Submitting appropriate forms from study abroad
- Submitting an Application for Degree in anticipation of graduating
- Assessing your prospects for internships, research, or employment
- Exploring possibilities for civic involvement
- Integrating your academic, professional, and civic interests