Earth Sciences at Dickinson College houses a geochemistry laboratory outfitted with the following research equipment:
- Milestone DMA-80 Direct Mercury Analyzer
- Philips PW2404 X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer (XRF)
- Rigaku Miniflex 600 X-Ray Diffractometer (XRD)
- Shimadzu TOC-5000A Total Carbon Analyzer with a SSM-5000A Solid Sample Module
- Varian AA 240FS Fast Sequential Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
We also have supporting sample preparation equipment and general geochemical facilities and supplies.