STUDENTS AND ALUMNI WITH GATEWAY ACCESS
CAN NOW EASILY VIEW THEIR CLASS RANK ONLINE
Access the Dickinson Gateway
Click on Academic Resources, on the left-hand side, dark grey menu
Look for the Transcript Requests box in the bottom right.
Select the Class Rank tab.
Current Students - Class rank is calculated one time each semester immediately following the posting of grades to students transcripts. Subsequent grade changes do not result in a recalculation of Class Rank.
Are you an alum who would like Gateway access?
Without Gateway access:
- Please provide a written request for your class rank
All written requests must include:
- Your written signature (scanned or faxed copies are acceptable)
- Your full name (include your name when you attended, if it is different from your current name)
- Your birth date
- Your dates of attendance at Dickinson or year of graduation
- The address (e-mail is acceptable) to which your rank is to be mailed
Requests can be mailed to:
PO Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013-2896
Or you may fax it to:
Or you may e-mail it as an attachment to: