The Print Center handles standard and nonprofit bulk mailings as well as envelope addressing for personal, non-Dickinson projects like invitations.
Contact Linda Darhower to start your mail project today:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 717-245–1306
Mailing Request Form (PDF)
State-of-the-art equipment offers:
- Addressing directly on the mail piece.
- Barcoding for significant cost savings.
- Tabbing for self-mailers.
- Automated envelope "stuffing" with capability for multiple inserts.
- Accommodating varied products and quantities.
- Processing bulk mailings in compliance with U.S. postal regulations.
- There is a minimum quantity of 200 identical pieces for nonprofit mailings.
- There is a minimum quantity of 500 identical pieces for first-class mailings.
Please review the Mailing Guidelines for more information and advice in preparing for your mailing.