The Student Mailroom has three types of distribution:
- All students
- By class (i.e. first year, sophomore, etc. organization)
You are encouraged to contact the Student Mailroom supervisor and ask for direction or suggestions as to what might be the best way to do your mailing.
To distribute your mailings as quickly as possible you must register your mailings (50 pieces or more) with the Student Mailroom. We request that you register at least twenty-four (24 hours) prior to the mailing date. The Student Mailroom does not schedule mailings for Mondays or Saturdays due to the large volume of incoming mail.
When registering your mailings, complete the printer-friendly online registration form. Feel free to confirm your registration form by calling ext. 1298. (Not required) When you register your mailing please provide the following information:
- Department, organization, group or affiliation requesting the distribution
- Contact person and phone number
- Kind of distribution. For example: all students or class only
- Date of distribution
The student mailroom supervisor, Zair Ulsh, will contact you if there are any questions. If you have any questions, you may contact him at email@example.com.
- NAME AND HUB Box numbers must be in numerical order (20 pieces or more)
- Mailbox sizes are 3"W X 5"H X 12"D
- Must be at least 1/3 of an 8 1/2 by 11 in. sheet of paper (Nothing smaller than 1/3 of a sheet)
- Full Sheets (8 1/2 X 11) must be folded in thirds (letter size)
- Department / Organization and Name are required for a return address
- All mailings larger than the mailbox that cannot be folded should be accompanied by a notice for each mailbox with a name and box number
Mailings will be distributed on a "first come, first serve" basis. The Student Mailroom may make exceptions to this rule contingent upon the size of the mailing.
Unauthorized personnel are not permitted in the Student Mailroom at any time.
The Student Mailroom reserves the right to refuse any mailing not deemed appropriate. There is absolutely no soliciting.
E-mail registrations will NOT be accepted.