- All mail is distributed by mail employees only.
- All mail must conform to size limitations and proper folds as stated on our website.
- If there is more than one item to an individual mailing, you must attach them together in some way. (Rubber band, tape or place in a bag) This means no attaching candy or any item to a piece of paper for distribution.
- All mailings over 50 pieces must be registered in advance. First registered, first served.
- All mailings 20 pieces or more must be in mail box order and have a return address. This helps us return mail when the recipient is not here, and lets the sender know that the recipient did not receive the piece of mail. Helpful hint: when bringing a mailing over 20 pieces but not more than 50 put a rubber band around them to keep them in order. When students are not busy we usually place these directly into mailboxes.
- We will not distribute any mail that is brought to us with a post-it-note attached. All items must have a readable name and box number adhered so that it will not easily fall off. This includes notebooks and books.
- ABSOLUTELY NO STAPLES!
The mail room is not responsible for any money that is distributed.
Professors returning papers:
The Student Mailroom maintains high standards in regards to confidentiality. It is important if you are returning papers with a grade on them, that the paper be folded in either half or thirds with the grade to the inside with a readable name and box number on the outside. All mailings 20 pieces or more need to be in numerical order. Please print a distribution registration form to fill out. If you have any questions, you may contact the student mailroom supervisor, Zair Ulsh, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions please come to the FAS window. Thank you.
FAS Mail Center Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Zair Ulsh: 717-245-1298
All offices are CLOSED on Sunday
Hours may vary during exams, breaks and holidays