The College offers two group dental plans through United Concordia. Benefit coverage differs depending on the schedule of benefits and whether the dentist utilized is participating (in-network) or non-participating (out-of-network). The full cost of coverage is paid by the employee.
- Link to United Concordia Member Home Page
- Comparison of the two dental plans effective July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2018
- Comparison of the two dental plans effective July 1, 2018
- Participating Dentists - Choose the Advantage Plus network and begin your search. You may search on a couple different criteria, just select your options.
- United Concordia recently re-contracted their network providers to help save you more money on dental services. Click here for more details.
- Oral Health - April 2014 Newsletter
- Smile for Health Wellness - a dental benefit enhancement effective 7/1/14 for people with certain medical conditions
- Davis Vision Discount Program.
- United Concordia recently released an individual dental product called iDental. With 5 different plan variations to choose from, this is a great option for those who do not have access to group coverage or those looking for another dental option. For more information on UCCI's iDental, visit their website.
For questions or concerns, call customer service at 1-800-332-0366.