Below, you will find links to information regarding your employment at Dickinson College. If you have any questions that are not covered in this guide, please feel free to contact us by email and we'll do our best to assist you.
- Homebuyer Program- Note: For information regarding Carlisle Housing Opportunities Pride of Carlisle Neighborhood Development Initiative/Homeownership Program, visit their website. Their program falls within Dickinson's Homebuyer Program's target area.
- IRA Contributions via Payroll
- Tuition Programs
- Cell Phone Policy and Approval Form
- Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 Updated January 2009
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices Effective April 14, 2004
- Workers Compensation
- Forms Online
- Frequently Requested Links
- Holiday Schedule for 2015-2016 (Support Staff & Administrators)
- Leaving Dickinson
- Paycheck Estimator - for employees to estimate pay based on salary and/or benefit changes during the year
- Pay Schedules Administrative, Faculty and Support Staff
- Personal Retirement Counseling Sessions
- Retirement Contribution Limits - Effective January 1, 2015
- Retirement Contribution Limits - Effective January 1, 2016
- Support Staff Pay Grades
- Upcoming Dates...
Please Note: Dickinson reserves the right to amend or terminate these programs/policies at any time. If there is a contradiction between the information on our web pages and the actual plan documents, the master plan/policy will govern. Although the information on the Human Resource Services web pages is kept as accurate as possible, it is for information purposes only and is subject to change at any time. The official documents and policies are maintained in the Human Resource Services office.