Below, you will find links to information regarding your employment at Dickinson College. If you have any questions that are not covered in this guide, please feel free to contact us by email and we'll do our best to assist you.
- Cell Phone Policy and Approval Form
- Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 Updated January 2009
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices Effective April 14, 2004
- Payroll Policies and Web Time Entry Guidelines
- Workers Compensation
- Whistleblower Policy
- Forms Online
- Frequently Requested Links
- Holiday Schedule for 2016-2017 (Staff)
- Leaving Dickinson
- Paycheck Estimator - for employees to estimate pay based on salary and/or benefit changes during the year
- Pay Schedules Exempt and Non Exempt
- Personal Retirement Counseling Sessions
- Retirement Contribution Limits - Effective January 1, 2017
- Salary Structure - Effective August 1, 2016
- Upcoming Dates...
Please Note: Dickinson reserves the right to amend or terminate these programs/policies at any time. If there is a contradiction between the information on our web pages and the actual plan documents, the master plan/policy will govern. Although the information on the Human Resource Services web pages is kept as accurate as possible, it is for information purposes only and is subject to change at any time. The official documents and policies are maintained in the Human Resource Services office.