Working at Dickinson - WELCOME!
Before your first day: Please review the contents of this web page as it contains important forms, benefits and information for new Dickinson College employees.
- Confidential Information Form
- Tax and Payroll Forms
- Full-Time Benefit Information (for Full-Time employees ONLY)
General Information: As a new Dickinson College employee, we are aware that you may have questions regarding your employment and the Dickinson community. Below you will find a list of items that you may find helpful.
For additional information, please visit our Employee Information webpage.
- Dickinson Children's Center
- Dickinson College Map
- Drug Free Workplace
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Fund
- Holiday Schedule (2013-14)
- Holiday Schedule (2014-15)
- Homebuyer Program
- Local Banking
- Local Carlisle Information
- Lodging (Local hotels & motels)
- Paycheck Estimator for New Hires
- Pay Dates
- Professional Development & Wellness
- Worker's Compensation
In addition, the Handbook for Administrators and Support Staff may be found on the Dickinson Gateway, accessible to you once you become an employee of Dickinson.
Although the information on the Human Resource Services web pages is kept as accurate as possible, it is for information purposes only and is subject to change at any time. The official documents and policies are maintained in the Human Resource Services office.