- Current insurance benefits, retirement amounts, and annual giving contributions will continue into 2017-2018 if no changes are made; however, flexible spending accounts require an active re-enrollment.
- Dickinson will implement an EMPLOYER retirement contribution match of .25% for eligible employees on July 1. If employees contribute at least .25% of their own funds to retirement, employees MUST allocate the match percent to either TIAA or Fidelity during open enrollment.
- All deductions are on a per-pay basis.
- Employees may choose to allocate the College's EMPLOYER 8% retirement contribution to TIAA and/or Fidelity. Employees with at least one year of full-time service are eligible for this contribution.
- When you complete open enrollment via Self-Service Banner, you will be able to see immediate estimated results of what your pay will look like beginning July 1.
- If you are electing an insurance coverage for the first time, or are adding or removing a dependent from your existing insurance coverage, you must complete and return this form to Human Resource Services.
- New retirement accounts require additional enrollment with the vendor.
You will be able to change your elections at any time, up to the deadline June 2, 2017. All changes are effective July 1, 2017.