Nutrition counseling is available for all Dickinson College faculty and staff members. Nutrition Roundtable discussion groups are provided by a registered dietitian (RD) to discuss selected topics and to help answer your nutrition questions to assist you in reaching your health goals.
Group nutrition sessions will be scheduled throughout the year that may include topics such as (and not limited to):
- General health and wellness
- Weight management
- Type I and type II Diabetes
- Digestive Disorders (i.e. Celiac sprue, IBS, Crohn’s disease, Colitits, Diverticulitis)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Food allergies or food intolerences
- Recipe Modification
- Grocery store tours
The dietitian can also assist you with:
- Maintaining a healthy, balanced eating pattern to meet your nutrition needs
- Making healthful dietary selections on and off campus
- Setting realistic nutrition goals and strategies for achieving them
Programs and Roundtable sessions: Staff can register for Nutrition Information Sessions or Roundtable discussions by accessing Totara on the campus Gateway system. If you would like to schedule a nutrition presentation for your specific department please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask the Dietitian: If you have general questions, please submit them through our Ask the Dietitian form.