Student Senate handles student concerns, questions and comments regarding almost anything on campus. No issue is too small or too large for us to attempt to resolve. Most student concerns are funneled to the Student Life Committee, which is chaired by the Vice President for Student Life. From there, Senators and student committee members work directly with the appropriate administrators or All-College Committees to address the issues that are presented.
- Dining Services
- Environmental/Sustainability Issues
- Health & Safety (DPS and the Wellness Center)
- Funded and planned extensive renovation to Union Station
- Installed card access point at Union Station-side entrance to the HUB
- Installed a speaker system in the Quarry for announcing order numbers
- Replaced yoga mats in the Kline
- Pushed for additional eating options in CAF including tossed salad and burrito night
- Purchased ice packs available to all students in the Kline
Ongoing Student Life Committee work can be tracked on our live-updating projects document.