Requirements for Recipients
All Center for Sustainability Education Award recipients are required to submit the following items to Lindsey Lyons, CSE Assistant Director before the closing date of their award. The closing date is declared in the award letter.
- Submit a short final report describing the goals, activities, and outcomes of the project within one month after completion of the project (1-2 pages). Student-faculty research should include a statement of impact from the student.
- Submit a half-page summary of the project written for a general audience, with a photo or other visual image, for publication on the CSE website.
- Submit outputs of the project (e.g. course syllabus, class or lab lesson plan, academic paper, creative project, conference presentation etc) and agree to allow them to be posted on a publicly accessible web page.
- Share the results of the project with the Dickinson community in a public forum (e.g. departmental lunch seminar, Facul-Tea, public lecture, Teaching Center Without Walls session, information sessions for Valley & Ridge or other study groups, etc).
- Teaching projects must include one or more sustainability related learning outcome on their course syllabus and a plan for assessment of learning outcomes. The final report must include results of the assessment.ill allow you to select a collection of supporting images.