Students collaborate with faculty on various projects, primarily focused around the Dickinson College Commentaries, either in eight-week paid assistantships during the summer, or during the semester in 8-10 hour per week internships.
- Christina Errico (Dickinson ’15) worked on the digitization of Thomas Dwight Goodell’s Greek Grammar for Schools.
- Qingyu Wang (Dickinson '14) worked on Mandarin Chinese translations for words in the DCC Core Greek and Latin vocabularies.
- Derek Frymark (Dickinson '12) worked on the digitization of Henry Frieze’s Vergilian Dictionary.
- Daniel Plekhov (Dickinson '14) worked on Pleiades/Pelagios/DCC integration, created Arc GIS maps for the DCC Caesar commentary, created new table of contents for the Callimachus commentary.
- Qingyu Wang (Dickinson '14) worked on Pleiades/Pelagios/DCC integration, created databases for core vocabularies, worked on new interface for Allen & Greenough's Latin Grammar.
- Kaylin Bednarz (Dickinson '15) digitized the index to Allen & Greenough, edited Perseus XML of Allen & Greenough.
- Joelle Cicak (Dickinson '16) drew 4 original illustrations for Nepos commentary.
- Derek Frymark (Dickinson '12) made spreadsheets for the core vocabularies, including frequency data, compiled index for Francese’s book Ancient Rome: An Anthology of Sources.
- Wesley Heap (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign '14) worked on setting the text of Nepos' Life of Hannibal, collating various editions and entering the exact text into the vocabulary spreadsheet
- Katherine Cantwell (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign '13) created and proofread running vocabulary lists for Callimachus commentary
- James Stark (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign '14) created proofread running vocabulary lists for Vergil AP selections.
- Florencia Foxley (Haverford ’13) tested and commented on the final draft of the notes to Nepos' Life of Hannibal, gathered statistical information about the work, edited, proofread, and added Pleiades links.
- Eliana Kohrman-Glaser (Haverford '15) tested and commented on the final draft of the notes to Nepos' Life of Hannibal and gathered statistical information about the work
- Carman Romano (Haverford '16) tested and commented on the final draft of the notes to Nepos' Life of Hannibal, and helped find the images and create maps for that commentary.
- Alice Ettling (Dickinson '12) created the initial drafts of the core Greek and Latin vocabulary lists, made map animations for Caesar commentary, added Allen & Greenough references to Ovid commentary
- James Martin (Dickinson '13) edited core vocabularies, worked on running lists for Caesar and Ovid commentaries.
- Meredith Wilson (Dickinson '13) edited core vocabularies, worked on running lists for Ovid commentary, and made Google Earth maps for Ovid and Sulpicius Severus commentaries
- Derek Frymark (Dickinson '12) edited core vocabularies, worked on running lists for Cicero Pro Caelio, and uploaded and formatted content to Ovid commentary
- Alice Ettling ('11) created the Google Earth map animations to go with the Caesar Gallic War selections. She added links to Allen & Greenough's Latin grammar.
- Derek Frymark ('11) created the first draft of the vocabulary lists for the Sulpicius Severus' Life of St. Martin, and added satellite map imagery.
- Brendan Boston ('11) helped select comments for Caesar Gallic War selections, drawing from existing sources in the public domain; edited the Latin text to conform with the OCT; created first draft of vocabulary lists for Caesar commentary; and digitized many maps from older school editions of the Gallic War.