Dickinson’s brand of liberal-arts education prepares us to be ready to not just recognize any opportunity, but to seize those opportunities to make the most of them. It was our unique liberal-arts experience that gave us the ingenuity that enables us to truly engage and get involved. Involved in not just helping ourselves, but helping others, including fellow Dickinsonians.
There is no limit to the ways you can help fellow Dickinsonians. The opportunities to help come in various shapes and sizes, many without a long-term commitment. There are plenty of ways to get involved, and each goes a long way.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OPPORTUNITIES YOUR FELLOW DICKINSONIANS HAVE SEIZED
- Career Info Session – Talk with groups of students about your specific career field (on campus or via Skype)
- Attend Networking Day to discuss your career field with current students.
- Participate as a panelist at Career Connections.
- Serve as a decade representative during the Commencement ceremony.
- Serve as a delegate for Dickinson at local college and university presidential inaugurations.
- Speak on behalf of the alumni body at events for current students.
- Nominate a fellow alumnus to serve on the Alumni Council.