The goal of the Vice President and Treasurer's office is to uphold Dickinson College's mission by providing high quality, efficient, and cost effective business services to students, faculty, staff, and constituents.
The Vice President and Treasurer's Office aims to provide clear, concise, and timely dissemination of policies and procedures regarding its business services; prompt and accurate processing of all business transactions; courteous and helpful interactions with the College community, constituent groups, and sponsoring agencies; and timely financial reports for management uses throughout the institution.
The Vice President and Treasurer's office provides services to the Dickinson community which assures adequate financial resources to fulfill the mission of the College. Below is the list of personnel positions within the Vice President and Treasurer's Office which facilitate the business affairs of the College.
Finance and Administration Division
- Associate Vice President for Auxiliary Services and Budget Management
- Associate Vice President for Facilities
- Associate Vice President for Financial Operations and Assistant Treasurer
- Associate Vice President for Human Resource Services
- Associate Vice President for Sustainability and Facilities Planning
- Director of Compliance and Risk Management