- It shall review and recommend to the Faculty Meeting and to the President concerning admissions policies and standards. It shall advise the Dean of Admissions on decisions regarding special cases of admission.
- It shall review and recommend to the Faculty Meeting and to the President concerning policies on financial aid. It shall advise the Director of Financial Aid regarding the award of special scholarships.
- It shall review and make recommendations to the Faculty Meeting and to the President regarding all non-academic and non-curricular matters affecting student life on campus.
- 2019: Carolina Castellanos (Spanish and Portuguese)
- 2021: David O’Connell (Political Science),
- Michael Roberts (Biology)
- Director of Admissions Programs: Molly Boegel (without vote)
- Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness and Inclusivity: Brenda Bretz (without vote)
- Interim Vice President and Dean of Admissions: Cathy Davenport
- Coordinator and Advisor for Center for Global Study & Engagement: Stephanie Gulden (without vote)
- Associate Vice President for Student Leadership & Campus Engagement: Becky Hammell (without vote)
- Director of Financial Aid: Leah Young
- Dean of Career Development & Assistant Vice President for Student Life: Phil Jones (without vote)
- Vice President and Dean of Student Life: George Stroud
- Dean of Academic Advising: Damon Yarnell (without vote)
- Colby Lutz '19
- Sara Nash ’19 Proxy for Mary Hinton ‘19, Student Senate Director of Campus Life and Initiatives: (without a vote)
- Val Busch ‘20
- Alejandro Arango '21