- It shall review and recommend to the Faculty Meeting and to the President concerning admissions policies and standards. It shall advise the Dean of Admissions on decisions regarding special cases of admission.
- It shall review and recommend to the Faculty Meeting and to the President concerning policies on financial aid. It shall advise the Director of Financial Aid regarding the award of special scholarships.
- It shall review and make recommendations to the Faculty Meeting and to the President regarding all non-academic and non-curricular matters affecting student life on campus.
- 2014: Lynn Helding (Music), Christopher Bilodeau CHAIR (History)
- 2015: Scott Boback (Biology), Sherry Harper-McCombs (Theatre & Dance)
- Dean of Admissions: Cathy Davenport
- Director of Financial Aid: Rick Heckman
- Vice President for Student Life: Joyce Bylander
- Exec. Director of the Career Center & Asst. Vice President for Student Development: (without vote)
- Associate Dean of Students: (without vote)
- Assoc. Provost for First-Year Programs/First-Year Class Dean: Shalom Staub (w/o vote)
- Interim Director of Academic Advising: Damon Yarnell (without vote)
- Students: Ian Cullen, Emily Pryor, Frank Williams