- It shall review and recommend to the Faculty Meeting and to the President concerning admissions policies and standards. It shall advise the Dean of Admissions on decisions regarding special cases of admission.
- It shall review and recommend to the Faculty Meeting and to the President concerning policies on financial aid. It shall advise the Director of Financial Aid regarding the award of special scholarships.
- It shall review and make recommendations to the Faculty Meeting and to the President regarding all non-academic and non-curricular matters affecting student life on campus.
- 2018: Luca Lanzilotta (Italian), Shamma Alam (International Studies)
- 2019: Heather Bedi (Environmental Studies), Carolina Castellanos (Spanish and Portuguese)
- Director of Financial Aid: Rick Heckman
- Vice President and Dean of Student Life: Joyce Bylander
- Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing & Communications: Stefanie Niles
- Associate Provost of Academic Affairs and Civic Engagement: Shalom Staub (without vote)
- Associate Vice President for Student Leadership & Campus Engagement: Becky Hammell (without vote)
- Dean of Academic Advising: Damon Yarnell (without vote)
- Dean of Career Center & Assistant Vice President for Student Life: Phil Jones (without vote)
- Director of Institutional Research: Jason Rivera (without vote)
- Executive Director of the Wellness Center: Alecia Sundsmo (without vote)
- Vice President for Institutional Initiatives: Mike Reed (without vote)
- Student Senate Director of Campus Life and Initiatives: (without a vote)