The John Dickinson Society
The John Dickinson Society is Dickinson's premier donor group, honoring those who demonstrate outstanding leadership in support of the college. The annual support by these alumni, parents and friends has helped:
“You are literally funding people’s dreams.” --Darrell Pacheco ’12
- build new facilities
- establish and advance academic programs
- fund vital research
- sustain faculty
- support operations and
- empower hundreds of students to pursue and achieve their dreams
Please join our distinguished roster of John Dickinson Society supporters by making a gift of $2,500 or more this year.
Make a gift securely online or learn more about other ways to give.
“Dickinson has given me the skills I’ve needed to work in any situation.” --Katherine Leibel ’12
In appreciation of your gift, the college offers each member of the John Dickinson Society the following:
- recognition in the Annual Report as one of the college's leading contributors
- invitations to several John Dickinson Society events on campus, as well as regional events
- special communications from the college's president and chair of the John Dickinson Society
For more information on the John Dickinson Society, contact Rachel Wingerter, director of individual giving, at 800-543-3809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 JDS Annual Report