The Bow Tie Tour
During William G. Durden '71's final year as college president, The Bow Tie Tour will gather Dickinson community members across the world in celebration of the college's momentum and President Durden's 14 years of dedicated service and leadership.
The international tour features a series of signature events that will give you the chance to connect with other Dickinsonians, spend time with President Durden and Dr. Elke F. Durden and hear President Durden's thoughts on the college's future.
We hope you can join us! If you are attending an event or want to wish President Durden well, join The Bow Tie Tour conversation on Twitter using the #bowtietour hashtag.
Illustration by John Kascht
2013 Location and Dates
Fall 2012 Bow Tie Tour Events
- Baltimore—Saturday, Sept. 15
See photos of the Baltimore event!
- Boston—Tuesday, Oct. 2
- Washington, D.C.—Presidential Farewell Young Alumni Weekend (for the classes of 2000-2012), Friday, Oct. 26, through Sunday, Oct. 28
See photos from Washington, D.C.!
- New York City - postponed to spring
- Pittsburgh—Wednesday, Nov. 14 (Register for this event)
- Downtown Philadelphia—Thursday, Nov. 29
See photos from Philadelphia!
- London, England - cancelled