We are pleased to share exciting news with you about bold new directions in the Emeriti Program that will expand services for Emeriti participants, starting in January 2012.
- Emeriti’s new accumulation record keeper, trust services provider, and investment manager will be TIAA-CREF, based in New York, with nearly one century of distinguished service to the non-profit community for financial services supporting retirement income security.
- Emeriti’s new disbursement record keeper for Emeriti group insurance administration and Emeriti medical expense reimbursement processing will be Savitz, a Philadelphia company with more than forty years of experience in full-service benefits services supporting employees and retirees in organizations nationwide.
- Savitz will perform record keeping services for the 2012 annual insurance open enrollment period, which will begin October 31 and conclude on December 31, 2011.
- The Emeriti Service Center call number (1-866-EMERITI) and the Emeriti website (www.emeritihealth.org) will remain the same.
- Information will be shared during Emeriti’s annual fall workshops on November 3. For specific times, please check here.
- For more detailed information, please see the newsletter.