It’s finally senior year. For four years, you have worked hard to get to this point – making connections and getting involved. Now, it’s time to take the next steps and become a lifelong member of the Dickinson community. Throughout your senior year you will participate in a number of traditions and celebrations.
The senior events and resources ensure that, as you walk down the steps of Old West, you are prepared to become an active and engaged Dickinson College graduate.
Senior Week Eligibility
Senior Week is a time where each graduating class can come together to celebrate their accomplishments. Each year the senior class council plans a week of events for the graduating class between the end of finals and Commencement.
Senior Week is a time for the senior class to come together and celebrate; therefore access is limited to only members of the class of 2013.
The following individuals are permitted to participate in senior activities:
- Any student graduating from Dickinson College on Sunday May 18, 2014.
- Any student with an expected graduation date of August 2014 and December 2014 given that the student attended orientation in August 2010 or January 2011.
- Any student not restricted from senior week activities by the Dean of Students Office due to academic or social misconduct.
- Underclassman, alumni, and guests are not permitted into senior week activities regardless of age (except for the Toast to the Class of 2014).
- Class year and graduation status are determined by the Registrar and not by the Senior Class Council and/or Campus Life staff.
The Senior Week schedule will be announced in January 2014.
- Commencement weekend includes a number of programs for graduating seniors and families. For a full schedule of events please visit the Commencement Weekend website.
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Sunday, May 18, 2014