Click here to sign up for interview time slots. Interviews will take place January 30-February 1 from 1-4 p.m.
Are you a student interested in connecting with fellow Dickinsonians while getting paid? Do you want to take on a leadership role among your peers? Help support your college by joining the dedicated group of students that raise $650,000 a year!
Every fall and spring, you can join others in reaching out to thousands of alumni, parents, and friends to tell them about the wonderful experiences on campus and ask for their support of the college. Dickinson then relies on these funds to improve opportunities that are provided to you during your time as a student.
- Calling takes place Sunday – Thursday from 6-9 p.m.
- Callers are required to work two nights per week
- Calling takes place in 50 Mooreland (beside Malcom Hall)
- New callers earn $7.65/hour with opportunities to earn bonuses and win prizes
- Tuesday, January 31: Return Caller Training (6 - 8 p.m.)
- Wednesday, February 1: Return Caller Training (6 - 8 p.m.)
- Sunday, February 5: New Caller Training (2 - 5 p.m.)
- Monday, February 6: New Caller Training (6 - 9:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, February 8: First night of Phonathon