STUDENTS AND ALUMNI WITH GATEWAY ACCESS
CAN NOW EASILY REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE
1. Access the Dickinson Gateway at: https://gateway.dickinson.edu
2. Current Students click on the Academic Resources tab - or - Alumni click on the Alumni tab.
3. Look for the Transcript Requests channel and follow the instructions from there.
Are you an alum who would like Gateway access? Click here to find out more.
Without Gateway access: - Use the forms below by printing and mailing/faxing or e-mailing the form as an attachment.
Please be sure to sign the form:
Official Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Unofficial Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Official copies of your Dickinson College transcript (including the college seal and the Registrar's signature in a sealed envelope) will be sent by first-class mail upon your written authorization. Written authorization includes U.S. Mail, fax, or e-mail attachment. All written requests must include:
• Your written signature (scanned or faxed copies are acceptable)
• Your full name (include your name when you attended, if it is different from your current name)
• Complete home address
• Telephone number where you can be reached
• Email address (optional)
• Your birthdate
• Your social security number (optional - but very helpful) or Student ID (if known)
• Your dates of attendance at Dickinson or year of graduation
• The name, organization, and address to which the transcript is to be mailed.
• You may complete the appropriate form available through the links at the top of this screen and mail it to:
PO Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013-2896
Or you may fax it to:
Or you may e-mail it as an attachment to
Please be sure to sign the request before sending
- If your application instructions require that you include an official transcript with the other materials, we will send the official transcript to you in a sealed envelope labeled "Official - Released to Student." ** Don't break the seal**
- Unofficial transcripts may be ordered for personal use (current students can print an unofficial transcript directly from Banner Self-Service through the Dickinson Gateway-- once logged in click on the Banner Self-Service tab, then select Student, followed by Student Records, then Academic Transcript).
- Faxed and emailed transcripts are unofficial.
- Transcripts and first-class postage are provided free of charge as a service to our students and alumni/ae.
•Those who participated in the Sound of America program or Goethe Institute, please enclose a check for$2.00 for each transcript you request.
•Those attending 1974 and before, please enclose a check for $5.00 for each transcript that you request.
- Other delivery methods (e.g. overnight, etc.) are available on request for an additional charge. Be sure to include Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date. NOTE: Overnight deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box; a street address must be provided.
- Transcripts requests are serviced in the order received. Please allow 5-7 working days for processing a transcript after we receive the request. Receipt of transcripts cannot be guaranteed if request is made less than 2 weeks prior to your deadline.
- Grades are recorded on transcripts at the end of each semester.
- Current students may request that transcript requests be held until grades for the current semester are recorded.
- No transcript will be provided for anyone with an overdue account or any other hold at the College.
- We no longer make copies of course descriptions since all descriptions are available on the College Bulletin portion of Dickinson's web page. For special topics course descriptions, click here.