Roll Call Grading
Roll Call occurs at mid-term and serves two purposes:
• to provide students with feedback regarding their academic performance. Please record one of the appropriate mid-term grades for each student (appropriate choices are included below).
• to confirm that the class lists correctly list all enrolled students. If you discover any discrepancies, please contact Samantha Nenninger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO ACCESS CLASS LISTS AND GRADE YOUR COURSES:
1. Go to the Dickinson Gateway
2. Log in and click on the Banner Self-Service tab
3. Select Faculty & Advisors Menu
4. Select Roll Call Grades
5. Select the term from the drop-down menu and click Submit
6. Select the CRN from the drop-down menu and click Submit
7. Select the appropriate grade for each student listed from the drop-down menu:
S = Satisfactory Achievement
U = Unsatisfactory Achievement
I = Incomplete Work Outstanding
NE = No evaluation (A notation of "NE" is recorded when NO EVALUATION HAS BEEN MADE OF ANY STUDENT IN THE COURSE. Usually, this is due to the nature of the course's content and occurs most often when no major paper or exam has been given and evaluated prior to the Roll Call deadline).
8. Leave the Last Attend Date & Attend Hours fields BLANK
9. Click Submit
If the grades were submitted successfully, the message "The changes you made were saved successfully" will be listed at the top of the screen.
10. To grade your next course, click CRN Selection (bottom of screen) to continue.