Awards and Scholarships
Anthony Mach Scholarship
- 2012 - co-winners - Sean Denson, Trang Nguyen and Jue Wang
- 2011 - co-winners - Lily Benjamin and Merin Yu
- 2010 - co-winners - Adrian Majlis and Kshitiz Dahal
- 2009 - co-winners - Pooja Pokhrel and Chandan Sapkota
The C. W. Fink Memorial Economics Prize
- 2012 - Andrew Guy
- 2011 - Brian Krusell
- 2010 - Thanh To
- 2009 - Kshitiz Dahal
The Class of 1875 Award
- 2012 - Qian Zhang
- 2011 - Thanh To
- 2010 - Adrian Majlis
- 2009 - Ke Zhou
FEI Central PA Chapter Outstanding Student Award
- 2012 - Michael Connelly
- 2009 - Chandan Sapkota
- 2008 - Michael Ciatto
- Anthony Mach Scholarship - This scholarship is approximately $2,000 in tuition credit. The prize amount will be credited to the student's account, if their account is paid in full a check will be issued to them. It will be presented to the student "who has demonstrated a high academic standing in economics and who seems particularly motivated to apply their knowledge toward improving the quality of life for people."
- The C. W. Fink Memorial Economics Prize - This prize is awarded to either a Junior or Senior for excellence in Economics. Dr. C. W. Fink was a respected professor in the Economics Department. Dr. Fink died during the 1955/56 school year, his family established a memorial award fund in 1961. Monetary amounts for this award vary from year to year.
- The Class of 1875 Award - This award is endowed in memory of John H. Ahl, Class of 1875, by his son John C. Ahl. Awarded to the senior who compiles the highest GPA in Economics. Monetary amounts for this award vary from year to year.
- FEI Central PA Chapter Outstanding Student Award - The Central Pennsylvania Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI), located in Hershey, PA, presents an Outstanding Student Award to seven Pennsylvania college seniors. The award recognizes scholarly achievement and community engagement. Monetary amounts for this award vary from year to year.