New Employee Orientation
President Durden Welcomes You to Dickinson
Provides an opportunity for new employees to become acclimated to the campus culture by sharing information that will be useful in their transitioning to their position, department and Dickinson College.
By the end of this session, you will have a:
- Firm understanding of Dickinson College's culture and history
- Appropriate level of information to complete all new employee documentation
- Increased awareness of the campus community including facilities and departments
- Opportunity to meet with your supervisor and/or representatives from your department
- Comprehension of key institutional policies
- Opportunity to address questions that will support your transition into the Dickinson College community
Return to the Professional Development & Wellness Homepage
New Employee Welcome
President William G. Durden, '71
President William G. Durden '71 talks with Steve Riccio, StaffDevelopment Coordinator for Human Resource Services, about the importanceof staff support for the mission of the college.
Watch Video (QuickTime Required)
View the New Employee Orientation Presentation