EZ Order Quick Notes
Following are instructions on how to order items for your office or department from Phillips Office Supplies. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Newman, Account Manager for The Phillips Group at 800-538-7500 x5816 or David Nelson at extension 1830.
• Access EZ ORDER via the internet at www.buyphillips.com
• Click on “ repeat user” in the center of the page - under the EZ Order Logo
•Enter your user name and password provided, click on “Go”.
•Once a security box appears, click “Yes”.
• A user menu will be displayed in yellow on either side of the screen.
• Use the “Custom List” as your first option.
• A categorized table of contents will appear to access products quickly and easily.
• In this list, the best priced items that are regularly used by your company are shown.
• Use “Quick Order” for any item you have a product number for.
• Simply enter the manufacturer code, number and quantity.
• You can ‘tab’ your way through this screen and “Add to Cart”.
• Use “Browse Catalog” to search for products.
• You can search by item number or;
• Click on a product category and sub-categories.
• Click on the item number to view additional product information.
• Use “Favorites” after creating a favorites list.
SETTING UP A FAVORITES LIST
• Click on “Go” next to “My Favorites” to create a new list or to use the existing one.
• This list can be created at any time and does not need to be set up initially.
• Items being viewed in the “Browse Catalog” can easily be added to your favorites list by simply clicking “Add to Favorites”.
• When you would like to order from a favorites list, just click on the list name.
VIEWING AN ORDER
• If you would like to view what is in your cart, simply click on “View Cart” located on the left bar or the word “View” in the shopping cart.
•You may adjust quantities or delete items here.
•You can also place an order on “Hold” for later viewing or changing.
COMPLETING AN ORDER
• From the “View” screen click on “Check Out” .
• The PO screen will then be displayed – enter “PO #” if needed.
• Check shipping information and attention name
• Once the order is ready to be sent, click on “Submit Order”.
The Phillips Group will send a confirmation via e mail of your successful order if you do not need prior authorization for purchasing.
If you do have an authorization process, an e mail and order will be sent to your approver.
•Once approved, the order will be sent to The Phillips Group to be filled.