March Photo Madness
Thank you to everyone who participated in March Photo Madness! It was great to see images from all areas of the Dickinson community and all parts of the world. Even though the challenge is over, keep using #dsonphotos to share all of your Dickinson moments on social media.
- Student: Aaron Hock '15
- Alumni: Robin Neill Falco '01
- Faculty/Staff: Greg Moyer '06, associate director of admissions
- Community: Brady Hummel '17
- On-Campus Group: Center for Sustainability Education
Congratulations, thank you for your enthusiastic participation, and enjoy your Dickinson Bookstore/Devils Den gift cards! Be sure to post a photo (using #dsonphotos) of how you decide to use it!
The offices of marketing & communications, admissions and alumni & parent engagement have collaborated to create the first-ever Dickinson photo challenge! We want all members of the Dickinson community—past, present and future—to get creative and share images on social media inspired by daily prompts. Submissions should include #DsonPhotos for tracking and aggregating purposes. This is a great way to come together as a community and to show your Dickinson spirit!
Participants who post at least seven times will be entered win some fabulous prizes. A winner will be selected in each of four categories:
- Community (could be Carlisle community, prospective student, parent, etc.)
- On-Campus Groups (e.g. teams, clubs/organizations, special-interest houses)
Where to Post
Posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr will be accepted. Tag your post with #DsonPhotos and include a brief description of the image. You can take the prompts literally or think outside the box. We can't wait to see what you come up with! Note when posting on Twitter or Instagram: Be sure to tag @DickinsonCol in your post to make sure it gets captured.
Watch for our on-the-ground student and alumni team as they participate in many of the challenges and promote March Photo Madness on campus:
- Nick Bailey '16: @niqbailey (Twitter and Instagram)
- Emily Bailin '07: @emilybailin (Twitter)
- Matt Hillsberg '13: @flashfiremh (Twitter) and @matthillsberg (Instagram)
- Casey Merbler '15: @ccmerb (Twitter and Instagram)
- Emily Pryor '14: @emilylpryor (Twitter) and @pryore (Instagram)
- Danielle Vigilante Webb '03: @dvigilantewebb (Twitter)
- Rob Webb '05: @mrwebbpv (Twitter)
Follow along on Storify as the entries roll in, and be sure to encourage those around you to get involved. The more submissions we have, from all parts of the Dickinson community, the more exciting the challenge will be!